We want to financially support activists with different opinions who fight against injustice in the world. We also need your support for this! Feel free to donate 1 euro, 2 euros or another amount of your choice. The activists really need the support to continue their activities.

SPREAD THE INFORMATION

Any information or special reports about various countries may be published with photos/videos on the world blog with bold legit source. All languages ​​are welcome. Mail to lucschrijvers@hotmail.com.

Donations

Search for an article in this Worldwide information blog

vrijdag 17 mei 2013

(en) France, Alternative Libertaire AL #227 - The Chronicles of alienated labor "two biscuits per tray, no more ..." (fr)


The Chronicles of alienated labor by Aline-Torterat, occupational physician ---- "Two 
biscuits per tray, no more ..." Camille, geriatrician, 55 [ 1 ] ---- I'm a little old 
doctor geriatrician, I have more than 55 years and I am the coordinator in a private 
retirement. Before I suggested in a geriatric hospital but it was too far from home. So I 
decided to try my job in a private school. My trial period has allowed me to consider that 
I also was putting the property in the trial and to make my decision whether to accept a 
permanent contract. Moreover, the CDI, I began by refusing to extend my time doing because 
I had reservations. ---- I must say that I had everything set up: protocols, training, 
modes of transmission ... But I quickly realized that it was very difficult.

The gloves were supplied dropper and qualified staff were far too few, absent and missing 
were never replaced es and I must say that absenteeism was chronic. Necessarily to hire 
only those that paid the least expensive and restrict everything. So, impossible to 
organize the transmission shift changes because it took too long, impossible to disposable 
hand towels in each room to distributors and hydro-alcoholic solution, impossible to 
organize training Staff also moving and so much more concerned with his own problems.

But what broke the camel's back was when I found myself attacked by the director because I 
passed rations breakfasts: two biscuits per tray, no more, and a small pat of butter or 
jam, but not both. Still, there are those who do not eat in the morning, it is important 
to give them what they want to eat! And the afternoon, I could not stand to see all serve 
because it was the time when some had hardly eaten anything. There is malnutrition! Then 
this is the story of the layers. An old showed me a memo saying that the exchange night 
generated an additional cost of ? 4210 per year, so it should not make the exchange for 
protections wet night, but "saturated outstanding and justified. " The worst thing is that
on that note, there was the threat of sanctions. Thereupon a new outbreak of scabies is 
the third in three years. Impossible to apply the rules of disinfection Committee against 
nosocomial infections! It's still weird that I have not heard any criticism among 
caregivers and nursing or no family had complained. It reminds me a fleeting I had felt 
but not analyzed in this director who cuddles too elderly when there is a third person 
present impression, too caring voice " when Ms. Z, it goes well today! ". Shifted too!

So I gave up, I quit and go back in a hospital structure. It is still something else. And 
this home is one of the most expensive department. I wonder where does all that money!

[ 1 ] Only the name is changed, the rest is authentic

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten