We want to financially support activists with different opinions who fight against injustice in the world. We also need your support for this! Feel free to donate 1 euro, 2 euros or another amount of your choice. The activists really need the support to continue their activities.

SPREAD THE INFORMATION

Any information or special reports about various countries may be published with photos/videos on the world blog with bold legit source. All languages ​​are welcome. Mail to lucschrijvers@hotmail.com.

Donations

Search for an article in this Worldwide information blog

dinsdag 21 januari 2014

i'm back at home

Dear friends,

Since 23 December 2013, I've been in a "sleeping coma", from which I awoke on 10 January. At first, I was at my family's home, but then I needed to be transferred to the hospital. The coma was caused by the medicine "Depakene" that I've been taking for years and that was gradually poisoning my body. At the hospital, I was at the intensive care for a couple of days. Once I awoke, the doctors and my relatives have informed me on what had happened.

I'm feeling like reborn. Even the FTD (frontotemporal dementia) is now being questioned as well. A lumbar puncture has been taken to see if no mistake has been made with regard to that. The chances are high that the Depakene was also responsible for that. In February, I'll know the final results. I have great confidence that I will get cured and healthy like I used to be... I wish everyone a happy New Year from the bottom of my heart.


Dès le 23 décembre 2013, j'ai été dans un "coma dormant", duquel je me suis réveillé le 10 janvier. D'abord, j'étais chez ma famille, mais après j'ai été transféré à l'hôpital. Le coma a été causé par un médicament antiépileptique que j'ai pris pendant des années et qui m'intoxiquait progressivement. À l'hôpital, j'ai été sous soins intensifs pendant quelques journées. Une fois réveillé, les médecins et ma famille m'ont informé de ce qui m'était arrivé.
 
Maintenant, je me sens comme si j'étais né à nouveau. Même le DFT (démence frontotemporale) a été remis en question. Une ponction lombaire a été prise pour l'évaluer. C'est bien possible que le médicament que je prenais était aussi la cause de ça. En février, j'aurai les résultats finaux. J'ai beaucoup de confiance que je me guérirai et que je deviendrai comme avant. Je souhaite à tout le monde un bon nouvel année de tout mon cœur ! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten