We want to financially support activists with different opinions who fight against injustice in the world. We also need your support for this! Feel free to donate 1 euro, 2 euros or another amount of your choice. The activists really need the support to continue their activities.

SPREAD THE INFORMATION

Any information or special reports about various countries may be published with photos/videos on the world blog with bold legit source. All languages ​​are welcome. Mail to lucschrijvers@hotmail.com.

Donations

Search for an article in this Worldwide information blog

vrijdag 3 juni 2016

VOYCES FROM INSIDE VIAL:two minors write to the Poppe‏

https://www.facebook.com/marily.pritz?fref=nf&pnref=story



His Holiness of Francis
Personal Secretary
Casa Santa Martha
00120 Vatican City

Holy Synode i


His Holiness The Poppe Francis



HOTSPOT VIAL, CHIOS island ,  3.6.2016

His Holiness!

We are two minor refugees detained now (with many others) since the 19.3.2016 in the Hotspot in Chios.

We arrived one day before the EU-Türkey Deal , but are since then forced to stay inside the detention.

We are today detained since 77 days.

The situation is very bad for us, we are in bad psychological condition and are witnessing also other people trying to commit suicide, people not having milk for their babys, desperate people in hungerstrike since 2 weeks , no information whatsover about why we are in prison and how long we have to stay here.

On the 19.5. we finnaly, after 2 months in detention, got registered and got a paper saying that we have to stay 15 days inside the Hotpsot before getting released or even maybe extendet another 25 days.

Yeasterday the 15 days where over , but no one came to set us free.

From the first day I ask to be aloud to go to church to pray and for a Bibel.
My religion is my family that I have lost and I need to pray and go to church.
But obviously there is no Bible for me. I often am so desperate that I don’t want to continue living .

I want you to help me in my prayers...because every day what comes in my mind is die and be free.
 I want you to help me and want you to please tell me something that will make me believe that God knows why this is happen in my life:  no mother and no dad and is God knows about it .. If he no about it then why he is living me like this to cry every day and night why  ?

I wanted to ask you that you pray for us.
This would make us stronger to know that you pray for us and our future.

Thank you for reading this

Michael Johnson  and Eto´s Kofi

VIAL Hotspot-Chios 3.6.16

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten