Any information or special reports about various countries may be published with photos/videos on the world blog with bold legit source. All languages are welcome. Mail to lucschrijvers@hotmail.com.
www.un.org - The Paris Agreement is an ambitious, dynamic and universal agreement. It covers all countries and all emissions, and is designed to last. This is a monumental agreement. It solidifies internation...
www.hrw.org - Saudi Arabia-led coalition airstrikes using US-made bombs killed at least 97 civilians, including 25 children, in northwestern Yemen on March 15, 2016. (Sanaa) – Saudi Arabia-led coalition airstri...
www.unicef.org - What can I do? For every child, a fair chance. For every child, an #ActofHumanity Children on the move are the first to be affected by war, conflict, climate change and poverty. The last thing the ...
www.theguardian.com - Balad Al-Nabi Hamad, nine, left school after a household accident. “I was at home on sick leave but I wasn’t sure when I’d be going back. Then I started hearing from the girls in my village that ou...
www.ifpri.org - One sea-change from the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is Goal 16, which calls for participatory decision-making at all levels, including the commun...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten