SPREAD THE INFORMATION

Any information or special reports about various countries may be published with photos/videos on the world blog with bold legit source. All languages ​​are welcome. Mail to lucschrijvers@hotmail.com.

Search for an article in this Worldwide information blog

maandag 9 september 2024

WORLD WORLDWIDE EUROPE FRANCE - news journal UPDATE - (en) France, Monde Libertaire - The silence of the rings (ca, de, fr, it, pt, tr)[machine translation]


We were very kind to offer you a refuge, to create an Olympic team of
refugees and what do we get as a thank you? ---- An Afghan breakout
refugee in Spain, Manizha Talash, dared to violate the political
neutrality of the Olympics by wearing a cape on which was written...
"Free Afghan women" ---- isqualified in the name of rule 50 of the
Olympic charter. ---- "I did not leave Afghanistan because I am afraid
of the Taliban or because I cannot live there. I left to do what I can
for the girls of Afghanistan, for my life and my future." she had
declared before the event.
This disqualification will have more weight than the 529 grams of a damn
gold medal.

https://monde-libertaire.fr/?articlen=7977
_________________________________________
A - I N F O S  N E W S  S E R V I C E
By, For, and About Anarchists
Send news reports to A-infos-en mailing list
A-infos-en@ainfos.ca

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten