SPREAD THE INFORMATION

Any information or special reports about various countries may be published with photos/videos on the world blog with bold legit source. All languages ​​are welcome. Mail to lucschrijvers@hotmail.com.

Search for an article in this Worldwide information blog

vrijdag 23 mei 2014

Belgium: Maayan Smith - Nadav Peled Quartet: Belgian Tour 2014‏

Dear Friends,
I'm very happy and proud to share with you some exciting news! I put together another tour with my good friend and awesome guitar player Nadav Peled. After last year's successful tour, he's coming over once again from NYC to play 6 shows in Brussels, Antwerp & Liege.
We'll be joined by a great rhythm section:

Marco Bardocsia (Raffaele Cassarano, Ragini Trio) on bass 
and Toni Vitacolonna (Brussels Jazz Orchestra, Delvita Group) on drums.
We're kicking off the tour with a bang in the Brussels Jazz Marathon, 25.5.2014 @ The Roskam Cafe! 

Here's the full list of gigs:
25.5  20:30 @ Roskam Cafe, Brussels.
26.5  21:00 @ De Hopper, Antwerp.
27.5  20:30 @ CCLJ, Brussels. 
28.5  21:30 @ Jacques Pelzer Club, Liege.
29.5  22:00 @ De Muze, Antwerp.
30.5  22:00 @ Sounds Jazz Club, Brussels.

I also recently launched my new website. It features music, videos and info about upcoming concerts (including this tour). Feel free to check it out and spread the word to like minded music fans!
www.maayansmith.com
www.nadavpeled.com

I wish you all the best, sunny weather and I hope to see you at one of the gigs!

Bron,
Maayan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten