Any information or special reports about various countries may be published with photos/videos on the world blog with bold legit source. All languages are welcome. Mail to lucschrijvers@hotmail.com.
theslot.jezebel.com - Sun-kissed ass plug Donald Trump’s foreign policy team is notoriously a joke. (He has said that he is his own primary foreign policy adviser—Why? Because he’s trying to induce an epidemic of conges...
www.womenshealthmag.com - When I was pregnant with my daughter, I ate two Philly cheesesteak subs a day like it was nothing. And after pregnancy, I kept up those habits. Sometimes I would go to McDonalds and order chicken n...
jezebel.com - Rosario Dawson was reportedly arrested at a Democracy Spring rally on Friday, among about 100 other people. Dawson was participating in the week-long protests at the U.S. Capitol as part of a campa...
www.womenshealthmag.com - Most women mimic their mothers' behaviors in regard to body image, eating, and dieting, says Mary Pritchard, Ph.D., a psychologist and body image expert at Boise State University. In fact, research...
jezebel.com - A group of rappers including Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Ludacris, and Pusha T visited the White House today. The White House has never been so lit and it shall never be so lit again and President Bara...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten