Any information or special reports about various countries may be published with photos/videos on the world blog with bold legit source. All languages are welcome. Mail to lucschrijvers@hotmail.com.
www.theguardian.com - On the face of it, 2016 hasn’t started out as a good news year for gender equality. First, we learned that gender inequality could cost the global economy a potential $12tn by 2025 unless rectified...
www.unwomen.org - Within countries that request its assistance, UN Women works with government and non-governmental partners to help them put in place the policies, laws, services and resources that women require to...
www.inc.com - Today at the Circular Summit, the fastest-growing women entrepreneurs are gathering, and the time has come. Time to take flight. You all need to collectively spread your wings, make billions, and c...
atlantablackstar.com - Skinny Girl Vodka founder Bethenny Frankel is under fire after she made controversial comments Saturday as the keynote speaker at a women’s entrepreneurial summit hosted by Rent The Runway’s and UB...
www.xconomy.com - When I was a young girl, I knew that I wanted to run my own business someday. In fact, I would end up leading almost every club or team that I got involved in at school. However, by the time I actu...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten