We want to financially support activists with different opinions who fight against injustice in the world. We also need your support for this! Feel free to donate 1 euro, 2 euros or another amount of your choice. The activists really need the support to continue their activities.

SPREAD THE INFORMATION

Any information or special reports about various countries may be published with photos/videos on the world blog with bold legit source. All languages ​​are welcome. Mail to lucschrijvers@hotmail.com.

Donations

Search for an article in this Worldwide information blog

dinsdag 30 juli 2019

They killed my colleague – am I next?

Dear friends,
My name is on an anti-LGBT+ blacklist.
A Russian website has been encouraging its readers to hunt down dozens of Russian LGBT+ activists, supporters, and journalists, and my personal details and photo are among them.
Last week, Elena Grigoryeva – a colleague of mine – was found dead in St. Petersburg. She was stabbed and strangled to death.
Elena was on the list because she fought for the rights of LGBT+ people. She had received numerous threats, but when she reported them to the police, they ignored her.
Friends, I fear for my life. The website is currently down, but every time it disappears, it comes back online a few weeks later.
The photo portrais Russian activist Alan Erokh. The image reads: I fear for my life. Our names are on an anti-LGBT+ blacklist. Sign now
The news of Elena's murder overwhelmed me. I was so shocked and scared, I had to seek psychological help.
But I know I can't remain silent. I need to let the world know what's happening and mobilize support to keep others and myself safe.
Thanks for going All Out,
Alan Erokh,
Alliance of Heterosexuals and LGBT for Equality

Help fuel global campaigns for LGBT+ equality. Become an Equality Champion with a small, monthly gift!

DONATE TODAY

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten