Any information or special reports about various countries may be published with photos/videos on the world blog with bold legit source. All languages are welcome. Mail to lucschrijvers@hotmail.com.
nymag.com - This article was featured in One Great Story, New York’s reading recommendation newsletter. Sign up here to get it nightly. Irony, declared dead after 9/11, is alive and kicking in Trump’s America. I…
lgbtqnation.com - A new ballot initiative would add nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ people to Michigan’s state civil rights law. Activists and corporations pushing the initiative say they’ll take the issue to …
lgbtqnation.com - Rie Hachiyanagi, a 48-year-old art professor at Mount Holyoke College in Massachusetts, has been charged with attempting to murder an unnamed female co-worker over the age of 60 with a rock, a fire p…
standleague.org - At a 2013 gathering of Syracuse University alumni at the Pickford Center in Hollywood, I had the pleasure of speaking with Professor George Saunders. A few weeks later Time named Saunders to its list…
wealthtender.com - As I’ve shared elsewhere, I experienced financial hardship as an undergraduate and graduate student, and then as a postdoc. Thankfully, I never dropped into outright poverty. As I see it, being wealt…
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten